A written action plan is a valuable tool in career development. Unfortunately many of our employees do not know how to go about creating an effective written action plan. This video outlines what a written action plan is, what is needed prior to creating an effective development plan and the steps to create the plan.
- State your objective (what do you want to do?) regarding this particular strength or need.
- Plan appropriate actions, learning experiences, and exercises to further develop this area.
- Identify other people and resources that you can turn to for assistance in developing this area.
- Set specific target dates of milestones for completion of these development activities.
- With a DVD only purchase, you will receive one DVD copy of the video program and an electronic copy of the leader materials.
- Utilize the program to train individual employees or groups of employees in one location at a time. You may NOT broadcast or transmit the program.
- You may NOT make copies of the DVD program.
DVD with Reproducible Guides
- With a DVD with Reproducible Guides purchase, you will receive one DVD copy of the video program and electronic copies of the leader and participant materials.
- You may NOT make copies of the DVD.
- You may make an unlimited number of copies of the Participant Guides to utilize in conjunction with the training.
Additional Purchase Options