This course is designed to assist participants in exploring the best practices for problem solving and decision making. It demonstrates how effective problem solving and decision making can benefit leaders, their employees and the entire organization.
- Illustrate how to define problems by identifying the root cause
- Teach participants how problem solving and decision making work together
- Demonstrate how to solve problems and make decisions by following six essential steps including analyzing the problem, brainstorming solutions, making the best decisions and following through by monitoring results
- Understand how to creatively solve problems through the use of various techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate solutions in order to choose the best idea that will yield measurable results
- With a DVD only purchase, you will receive one DVD copy of the video program and an electronic copy of the leader materials.
- Utilize the program to train individual employees or groups of employees in one location at a time. You may NOT broadcast or transmit the program.
- You may NOT make copies of the DVD program.
DVD with Reproducible Guides
- With a DVD with Reproducible Guides purchase, you will receive one DVD copy of the video program and electronic copies of the leader and participant materials.
- You may NOT make copies of the DVD.
- You may make an unlimited number of copies of the Participant Guides to utilize in conjunction with the training.
Additional Purchase Options