| || || |
CONFLICT RESOLUTION: The Skill That Makes The Difference
This video is designed to help participants become better managers of conflict so that they can build productive relationships in the workplace. Participants learn to manage conflict in a more constructive manner, have an opportunity to learn and develop their conflict resolution skills in a variety of different ways.
- Understand the value of resolving conflict in the workplace.
- Reflect on past conflict in order to identify opportunities where the conflict could have been managed in a more constructive manner.
- Teach participants to encourage others to explain their side on a conflict and follow other guidelines for conflict resolution employees through coaching and counseling.
- Discuss the potential benefits of conflict that is managed constructively.
- Help participants learn to separate people from the problem they are trying to resolve.
| || || |
MASTER THE MESSAGE : Communicating For Success
Participants learn to become better communicators so that they can build productive relationships in the workplace. Role-plays in this video are provided to help participants experience the communication process from various standpoints: speaker, listener and facilitator.
- Practice giving specific directions and delivering constructive feedback for maximum effectiveness.
- Educate participants the skills needed to elicit open communication from others.
- Help participants understand the importance of nonverbal messages.
- Assist participants in assessing and strengthening their listening skills.
- Experience the communication process from a variety of viewpoints: speaker, listener and facilitator.
| || |